Thursday, July 26, 2012

Happy Birthday.....six months later!

Wow, I haven't been on the blogging scene in a LONG time. This is my number one way to keep the journey of my sweet babies childhood documented. My camera recently went crazy, and I lost all my pictures. Talk about a wake up call that I need to start blogging again! Having a toddler who loves to slam the laptop down while I'm using it, or thinks when I get it out, she is going to watch Elmo, it makes blogging a little difficult. But I am definitely going to make it a priority, so I can keep these memories safe! Something I have needed to post for a long time is Makoy's sixth birthday. Yes, it was almost six months ago. I'm just a LITTLE behind, but better late than never. ;) He wanted a Lego themed party, and we had a blast with that theme! Some of the pictures were lost when my card crashed, but luckily I was able to save some. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. He will be starting first grade in a month, and he will be SEVEN in the next six months. How did that happen?! He is such a funny, smart, loving, GOOD little boy. Watching him grow up is such a bittersweet process. Very proud to be this sweet little guys mommy!

Birthday boy on his big day

My attempt at lego cakes, with lots of help from a friend.


Here is a picture of some of the people that fit in my little house. There were more in the kitchen. Crowded fun! ;)





Some of the Lego decorations





2 comments:

  1. Great job on the LEGO birthday! Pinterest success!! You are such a good momma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes it's been a while! It was such a fun party. Fun enough that I still remember it, six months later. ;) Good luck keeping up the blog!

    ReplyDelete