Sunday, October 30, 2011

Eleven months and fall fun

Well, I made it a goal to do a post for each month of Channing's first year of life. I regret so badly that I didn't get to do this with Makoy. I made my goal and I probably won't be doing a monthly post once she's one. It will be fun to print this all off and see how much she has changed, and even how much Makoy has grown. It's so hard to believe that in one short week and a half, this little baby is going to be ONE. I'm in total denial. It makes me so sad how fast she is growing up. It's so much fun to see them grow, too. It's bitter sweet. One year ago I was huge as a house and anxiously awaiting the arrival of this sweet girl. I can't remember life before she was here. I am so grateful to have two sweet kids! She is walking all over the place and doing so many other fun things. She does baby sign language and so many other things that amaze me. These little babies are so smart! The next post I do will be of lots of Birthday pictures. Tears.



This girl makes some hilarious faces! Maybe she got a whiff of her diaper?
The gremlin "cheese" face.

The "No mom, it wasn't me. I'm innocent." face
I can't believe how big she's gotten. Sweet girl!


They still love eachother. I hope it lasts!
Her first pumpkin patch.


Love these bugs!
Love this bug! He's such a good brother.

I hate pictures, but for sake of the memory....


She is OBSESSED with Baby Einstein. I pull her back, don't worry.:)
I love her faces when she's just waking up.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, you look GORGEOUS in that picture and I am totally coveting your hair. I can't believe Channers is almost ONE! She is precious and Koy is such a sweet big brother. I miss you guys so much and I hope I get to see you soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you don't ADORE that picture of you with your kids you are a crazy person. Gorgeous! So crazy that Channing will be one! It goes so fast. She's so precious. Love all the pics of your kiddos. Koy is such a stud. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete